CLARK BAR UPDATE: OCTOBER 4TH 2021
Law Offices of Scott M. Clark, PC
Date: October 4, 2021
By: Christopher R. Walker, Esq.
NOTICE & MANDATORY EVICTION INTAKE FORM
As we start the month of October is it important that we cover a few changes in the eviction procedure that remain despite the end to the CDC Eviction Moratorium.
1. Any property that is covered by the CARES Act must continue to use the attached 5-30 Non-Payment of Rent notice. You may file your case after the expiration of the initial 5 day period but cannot require the tenant to vacate until at least 30 days following the issuance of the notice.
2. All evictions submitted for processing must include the attached Eviction Form. We continue to have to comply with disclosure requirements set by the Arizona Supreme Court and this form allows us to gather this information to make the necessary disclosures.
3. Eviction files must contain all required documentation including the Eviction Notice, Lease, and a ledger showing the past 6 months of tenancy (assuming there has been at least 6 months of tenancy).
• RES RENT 5-30DN CARES ACT COMPLIANT NOTICECLICK HERE
• MANDATORY EVICTION INTAKE FORMCLICK HERE
If you have questions about this information, please consult with an attorney.
Law Offices of Scott M Clark, PC
CONTACT A TEAM MEMBER: https://www.scottclarklaw.com/About-Us.asp
CLIENT PORTAL: https://www.scottclarklawpc.com/client/login.aspx
COVID-19 ARIZONA UPDATES: https://www.scottclarklaw.com/COVID-19.asp
COVID-19 NEVADA UPDATES: https://www.scottclarklaw.com/COVID-19N.asp